Baby dedication represents a time where children join the Christian community. This is an exciting beginning of their journey as a disciple of Christ.
If you would like to dedicate your child, we invite you to our baby dedication class which will help equip you to raise your child in the ways of the Lord.
There are only two main qualifications to dedicate your child:
- The child must be age 2 and below
- At least one parent must be a regular attendee of Collective
UPDATE: Registration for the June 2021 Baby Dedication intake has closed.
You may however register to be included in the next batch.
BABY DEDICATION CLASS SCHEDULE (For Parents)
Date: June 5 & June 12, 2021
BABY DEDICATION SERVICE
Date: July 4, 2021
- Attendance to the baby dedication classes is compulsory before dedicating your child.
- If you are dedicating your second child, you still need to register your child's details but you do not need to attend the classes.
- Each child will be issued a certificate of dedication from Collective upon completion of the dedication service.